Tuesday 1 April 2014

PART-66 Sirf Meri Ho




www.GlitterTextOnline.com

www.GlitterTextOnline.com


They left ..Sirf char log the room mein.. Dr, Ray and Dr. Aruna were witnessing the true love of a husband and wife .After few moments Ram settled Priya on the bed , covered her with a white duvet until her neck, he caressed her forehead, kissed it telling I miss you ..
He looked at the pair who were seeing intently at him. You want to tell me something na..Tell I am ready to listen.
Dr. Ray knows how this man ruled th
e world and now how he was looking after his wife. But he had to tell the truth, "As per her wounds and bruises she lost so much of blood and she is in trauma. Her vital signs are very weak , There are a lot of chances of ..He looked at Dr. Aruna..
She turned to face Ram.
Ram asked in a concerned way, "what happened? Lot chances of.."
With his heart thumping opposite to his ribs, Dr. Ray continued "there are chances of her miscarriage."
Ram: How big businessman he was also he didn't have strength to digest the news. He collapsed on the floor. His eyes were downcast filled with emptiness. "Isn't there any chance of saving my babies, they are so small na , we have to save them , they don't know how to protect themselves . Please help my babies" he asked them while tears were flowing continuously from his eyes.
"Please... I have to tell Priya... That your dream came true...You are going to be a mother" gazing at her sleeping delicate figure. She will be so happy doctor, she will recover from this mess soon. Please try to save them doctor," he almost begged them folding his hands.
Dr. Ray sat with him on the floor, taking his hands in his.
"Ram... Ram control yourself I know what you are going through but we can't save them please... try to understand the fact."
Dr. Aruna checked Priya in the mean while and Understood why Dr. Ray was telling him, she couldn't help it being a doctor she had tears in his eyes.
Ram: What I should understand doctor, that when my wife wakes up, I should tell her that you became pregnant and now its aborted. She is so soft doctor, She won't accept it , she is delicate doctor , she can't bear, Cupping his face in his hands and "I can't tell her this .. Please save them.. you are doctors na , what you have studied ha.. when you can't save my kids.
Dr. Aruna answered ...We can't save them Ram...
Ram stubbornly asked why can't you save them??
Dr. Aruna: Because her vaginal bleeding already started..
Ram: That means...
Dr. Aruna: That means it got aborted...
Silence prevailed in the room .Ram was struck for few minutes. His heartbeats were ringing in his ears, Ram I want a kid asap, Ram...Nuts took the baby to feed him... Ram I want 3 kids... Her words were echoing in his ears. He wanted to tell and surprise her with this news. But what he got, whom he should curse , God who gave the chance to that Ashwin...
Or himself that he left Priya in the hospital...
Or Priya who ran to save her friend...  whom he should curse.
Dr. Ray  shaked him  Ram...
Ram: Uff ..  relieving a sigh ..  so its over .. everything is finished, I know I should be strong he was controlling his emotions, all his dreams were shattered , he imagined how he should take care of the twins, what all he should buy for the two babies etc etc all were dropped down like ashes , he was shattered ..
What I should do now?  He asked them controlling his inner turmoil with much difficulty.
Dr. Aruna: Ram, I know it's very hard for you to listen as she is in 3rd month , even though miscarriage happened we should go for medical procedure because if any parts are left in her body it will get infected , so we have to go for it and..and... she should not get pregnant atleast for a year.
Ram: Asked what I should do, he has lost all hopes. He is just listening to them.
Dr. Aruna: After one month you can continue your normal life but as her uterus is delicate from first onwards, she needs time to get pregnant again so  we have to take precautions.
Ram : Nodded his head , atleast will you be able to save my wife?
Dr. Aruna: She couldn't control anymore and rushed to the adjacent room. She was in theater all day with back to back surgeries when Ray called her. She thought he was going to tell something but this, she didn't expect, She got doubt when her husband started to explain Ram. She prayed to god that no such thing should happen to Priya. Being a doctor she knows that most of the times the pregnancy won't be stable when there was so much loss of blood. Sometimes miscarriages happen due to over stress and trauma too. All these were there for Priya, so it's easy to say for a doctor. But as patients it won't be easy for them .
And will Ram Kapoor and Priya bear it? she wiped her tears and came out of the room. Dr.Ray was sitting on a chair, Ram was still sitting on the floor dazed not reacting to anything .
Dr. Aruna checked Priya once again, she came out of the room , by that time it was going to be night 10'o clock , She has told the Ladies Krishnaji, Shipra and Neha about the miscarriage and they will do the procedure in the morning .
They all were shattered and Shipra begged her about Priya.
"She is still in recovering phase so will talk tomorrow".  Dr. Aruna left from there with heavy heart.
Their faces became pale, almost everyone was in same stage and they love Ram and Priya equally, so they could not digest the fact. Blood drained from their faces when Ram came out.
He requested everyone, enough of all this mess in my life, please don't tell Priya that she was pregnant and had miscarriage. Let this news bury with us, I beg you. His eyes flowed the tears and he went inside to sat with priya .
Nuts and Karthik went to home because they had to be with the baby boy. Karthik called Vikram  to know  whereabouts of his di and jiju. Listening to this shocking news Nuts cried hugging her baby boy ..Karthki was in daze for few moments then collapsed on the bed cursing Ashwin .
Ram sat beside Priya's bed . He slept in midst of time keeping his head on her bed . His hand clasped with her hand . No one disturbed them. Sisters were changing the medicines for Priya as  per doctors guidance and family members were watching from the glass door now and then.
Vikram and Sudhir sent the ladies to Kapoor mansion and they stayed back over night .
The new morning breezed in the life.
The AC coolness made Priya to shiver, feeling very cold she opened her eyes slowly. First she was unable to face the light but then slowly her eyes adjusted to the light .She side looked
A small smile cross over her lips, her Man was sleeping on her beside .He was sitting on a chair and leaned on her bed to sleep  .She tried to caress his hair but her hand was attached to some saline bottle.
By her stirs Ram woke up and asked hurriedy kya hua ? what happened Priya ? is everything okay ?
She smiled faintly nodded her head as yes. Her feeble voice spelled Good morning.
Ram also said Good morning baby .I love you .
Her eyebrows knotted with confusion ,she moved a bit far from Ram , No No No Ram please don't come to me, don't touch me...
Ram: Priya what happened, is there any pain or something is hurting you ? Clutching her again in his grip .She had tears in her eyes .She wasn't listening to Ram .
Priya: Leave me, Please,l eave me alone ..Leave me alone ..Iam sinner ..you should not touch me .
Ram : Shaked her a bit harshly , are you mad , do you know what you are talking ha.
Priya: Gazed at him with all her love, Yes I know what I am talking .I don't deserve you Ram, I don't deserve you. Please leave me ,Let me live like this ..She remembered his assault on her , she closed her eyes Please Ram please go .
Ram made her to look at him .Another single word from you another single word I am going to kill myself .,shut up just shut up ..Tell me what happened now?
Priya: She was crying by now bitterly ,wo ..as..Ashwin ne ..Wo she was sobbing badly ,He .(.sob)
He did (sob) .. with me (again sobs)
Ram: what??
Priya: she was crying copiously by now seeing Ram's frustrated face. In between her sobs she again spelled wo Shruthi ke pass he sent some other guy. He raped her in front of my eyes ..her sobbing continued ..I couldn't help her now she was sobbing badly.
Wo ..After that Ashwin ...came to me ...She couldn't finish her sentence and said I am a sinner Please you leave me.. I am not a good wife.
Ram clutched her shoulders tightly and made her look at him.. Priya  .. see Priya .
He assaulted you not raped ok ,By that time  he went forward Shruthi stopped him , You get that , Nothing happened to you ,in between I too reached there ..Nothing happened to you
He didn't do anything, You are fine .Please try to recover from that shock ..
Priya belived Ram and cried in his hands. She then remembered Shruthi. Ram Shruthi... how is she? Where is she? I have to see her now. Ram told her that she was shifted to another hospital as her condition was not that good and she was getting good care there and Priya need not worry about her as he is there to look after everything. Then she slept off after sometime.
The doctors checked her and said that she was doing fine. They can take her to MTP [Medical termination of pregnancy].
 Dr .Aruna wants to done this when Priya was asleep as MTP is done locally so no need of any anesthesia, if Priya is awake what she should tell. That's why she wants to do it when she was asleep. Anyway she was on some sedatives so it will be easy for them .
They have taken some signs from Ram ,they wheeled Priya to the theater room. Dr. Aruna has given this job to some other doctor as she was upset with the happenings .
Priya stirred up in her sleep, she was afraid seeing some blue cover  bed sheet being covered on her ,when she looked sideways she didn't find Ram and she learnt that this was not her room.
She felt dragging pain in her vaginal area, she was scared and when she looked in front she found her legs were folded up and doctor was doing something near her private part.
They finished it within few minutes, while the doctor was going , Dr.Aruna asked her "did you clean completely"?
The other doctor said "Yes doc completely"
Priya's nerve hit some where , her eyes glistered with tears ,They wheeled her to the room , she closed her eyes with fear . Ram asked doctor how was she ..
Dr.Aruna: She is doing good ,we will transfuse the blood today also and you can take her home within 2 days .
Ram: Thank you doctor ..Did she get up or did she know anything about the procedure?
Priya ears pricked hearing Ram's talk with doctor ..
Did she know anything about the procedure what was it ? her mind reverted back to the incident ? her tears flowe d again .
Dr. Aruna: As far as I know she hasn't woke up but I am not sure because it is some what painful ,she might have woken up but am not sure, You be with her Ram,You are a great husband , I appreciate you ..
Priya heard these words from doctor and her brain was revealing some new extent intentions . Her tears formed again and again until she got weak and fell asleep.
In the evening everyone came to see her , she was giving ..mono syllable answers to everyone and was hiding her face maximum ..
Sudhir came to her caressing her hair gently , Bhool jha priya , sub kuch bhool jha, ,You will recover soon ,she tried to control but seeing her papa she let out a huge cry ,everyone gave them space and waited outside , sudhir patted Priya's head and calmed her down .
Priya asked him, I want to come to my home , our flat .I am missing it .
Sudhir smiled , definitely I will take you there once you get discharged from here .
Priya lied down on the bed again went back to her deep thoughts. Ram came to their room after everyone left , he was looking so fresh she thought he must have taken bath and come.
Sister asked him to hold Priya thaki she can apply ointment to her wounds which were caused by thorns on back. After completing Priya asked sister can you wait for few minutes sister , I want to talk with my husband .
Sister left from there , she was looking at him "Why you love me so much Ram"?
Ram : I love you that's it ..
Priya: Are you hiding something from me ..
Ram : Noo noo ..why .. why and what should I hide from you ..with a bit stammering nnnothing is there .
Priya: Closing her eyes, am I not a sinner she asked him .
Ram: Ufff Priya what happened to you , you are my love ..
Priya: Please Ram answer  my question am I a sinner or not .
Ram: Nooo ..now are you happy ..
Priya.: Her tears were uncontrollable ..Noo ..I am not happy , I am a sinner , I cheated you ,That fellow took away everything from me, she cried hardly this time.
Ram tried to make her understand but it was impossible to control her .
Ram: Priya listen to me, I am telling you nothing happened over there before anything happened Shruthi has saved you and even I reached the place but you were unconscious at that time..
Priya: How much you love me Ram, How many lies you will tell me ..He ..did kiss me,he did assault me..He did plunder me, she shouted on top of her pitch and you were telling nothing happened and I should continue our marriage life kya??
No no no Ram,.You don't deserve this ..You don't deserve me . she collapsed on the bed ,she was behaving like a hysteric women .
Ram held her asked whats the problem with you ,why you won't believe me. Iam telling ..Your husband is telling that nothing happened ki ..
And If happened also Koi farak nahi padtha because I love you not your body .You get that ..
Priya: Accept it Ram , Its because you love me you are telling  but he assaulted me ..he spoiled me Ram , maine sab kuch kho diya ,,,she was crying .. same time Dr.Aruna entered to check on her Both were unaware of the doctor arguing each other.
Ram: Why you are behaving like this Priya : what proof I have to show you that he didn't rape you .
Priya: Wiping her tears .. Just Tell me onething I will accept that you are telling truth ..
Ram: Damn it ask I will answer it .. He cringed with pain seeing his love in pain , he clutched her shoulders tightly looking at her straightly .
Dr.Aruna was staring at both of them in shock .
Priya: If Ashwin didn't molest  me,why the doctors cleaned my inner parts ..Tell me Ram why? Can you give any other reason? No.. then why did they do such thing if he didn't do anything with me? Tell me Ram Tell me.
Dr. Aruna gasped and her hand automatically covered her mouth knowing that Priya had known that they have done the procedure but she was thinking in wrong way.
Ram: His grip on her shoulders eased ,his looks down casted being unable to answer her .

From Writer: What are you thinking?? Well whether he will tell to Priya or not .
What he will tell, how he will tell.
What you are expecting...




1 comment:

  1. Hmmm So RaYa lost their kids..hmmm...its so painful to read this update. I am actually having tears in eyes and esp Ram's words they are very small na... they made me sob.
    Whatever happened to Priya was too much stress on her both physically and mentally so the unwanted happened.
    Actually whenever I am very much emotional now..Can't see Priya's pain and OMG she is thinking she was cleaned up as she was raped..Nahin...she wants to go to Sarma's and she is asking Ram to not touch her means she is gonna take a big decision like going away from Ram it seems...but woh galat hai..Pyaar toh pyaar hota hai..woh har doosre din badalta nahin..He will love her to eternity..
    I dunno what I am writing in the pain..
    was busy giving pms which is a diff work for me.
    Wonderfully done as the writer is a doc it came out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete